вторник, 1 декабря 2015 г.

http://Altenen.com admin and Z33 is big scammer

Altenen.com admin and Z33 is big scammer!

Don't make any deal with anyone on this forum even with Escrow and verified sellers. 
It also happens to me as follows:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20141208014955AAWDC3t

I already paid $605 to Escrow big father, and i paid after, my forum account password lose. I re-register forum and post thread ask my Transaction. my second account have a ban. 

i contact z33 in icq. why not ship to me? and not reply me icq message? him not reply me never. 

I think the big father and z33 is a same persons. 

If your want to buy him service, plz carefully.



don t make deal with them ! 

Verify Sellers "passion" is ripper,he named"king " in the blackstuff.net 

ripper|ripper|ripper 
Verified seller Passion 

ripper 
ripper 
ripper 
ripper 

For Any Deal and Query ..please contact  : 661885664 Yahoo :i.am_passion@yahoo.com is rippper|rippper|rippper
rizla_live from this forum is biggest scammer in my forum 

Escrow service: _Mike74
 : 605738887 is rippper|rippper|rippper

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий